Tape Measure Rip Off

I think a customer ripped my itsy bitsy numbered tape measure. I kinda liked the size , retraction button , and laughing at it everytime cause it had them marked in fractions.

Now I'm going to have to find a new one without them marked to slow down the turn over time. I bet that's why it vanished.

Reply to
Sunworshipper

Couple weeks ago I bought a little Stanley Powerlock 10 footer for under $3 USD. Has a flat, 1/4" wide blade with a diameter scale on the backside--just wrap it around a piece of exhaust pipe, stove pipe or anything hard to measure across the center and "viola", diameter to the nearest 1/64".

Ken Grunke

Reply to
Ken Grunke

I picked one up at the 99c store the other day. Has a couple high power magnets in the hook and works great on measuring steel stuff.

Gunner

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke

Reply to
Gunner

I like my little six foot Zippo tape - too bad they don't make replacement tapes though, at least I haven't found them. Gerry :-)} London, Canada

Reply to
Gerald Miller

These are sold with venier scales and will read to the nearest thou. I believe they are usually called PI tapes.

Reply to
Roger Shoaf