Tektronix Transistor Curve Tracer - Free to good home

The above item is taking up too much room so it's free to the first email responder, providing that they are willing to pick it up. It's a model 575 and is probably in working condition, although I've never used it so can't swear to that.

I'm about 40 miles west of Chicago.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Henry

Bah. Just too far :(

Tim

Tim Williams

Err - I thought you were in southern WI, no? That's only a hop, skip and a jump from here.

Reply to
Mike Henry

Yeah, but I doubt anyone would let me... go figure...

Tim

Tim Williams