Telescopic track for hoist?

Good old paper, pencil (colored if you want to get fancy) and a digital camera and/or scanner gets the job done too. If you just want to convey an idea and not exact dimensions probably a lot quicker too :)

Don't try to post/tack it on in this group though. Post a link here to a web page or photo-server with your images.

Reply to
Leon Fisk

On Tue, 12 Aug 2008 16:56:04 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, "Leo Lichtman" quickly quoth:

Ho hum. To the politically correct, _no_ subject is proper for humor, so I don't even try to comply. (F'rinstance, see dead baby joke below) AFAIC, sensitivity trainers can KMA, too.

Q: What do you call that blue thing in the corner? A: A baby in a baggie.

P.S: Had you tried reading the whole message, you whould have been able to clearly see whether or not I was trying to be funny, Leo.

P.P.S: You can find other dead baby jokes (and MORE!) at alt.tasteless.jokes on a server near you!

-- Pain makes man think. Thought makes man wise. Wisdom makes life endurable. -- John Patrick

Reply to
Larry Jaques

On Tue, 12 Aug 2008 13:13:54 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm, "croq" quickly quoth:

As I read on, I kinda figgered dat.

Cool program, isn't it?

No, but I'll look into it. Thanks.

-- Pain makes man think. Thought makes man wise. Wisdom makes life endurable. -- John Patrick

Reply to
Larry Jaques

"Larry Jaques" wrote: Ho hum. (clip) ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Oh, yeah. I remember you now. That is evidently your favorite line, even ahead of the John Patrick one.

Reply to
Leo Lichtman

On Wed, 13 Aug 2008 00:47:43 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, "Leo Lichtman" quickly quoth:

What's a "Jonh Patrick one", Leo?

-- Pain makes man think. Thought makes man wise. Wisdom makes life endurable. -- John Patrick

Reply to
Larry Jaques

"Larry Jaques" wrote: What's a "Jonh Patrick one", Leo? ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I can't remember it exactly, but you could look it up. Something like, "Pain makes man cry. Thought makes man hesitant. Wisdom eludes me at the moment."

Reply to
Leo Lichtman