Tool gloat

Picked up the following air compressor:
http://1v1.biz/product/-quot-jc-quot-type-air-compressor/203363905 /
Description Model: JW-0.9/8 Power: 7.5(KW) 10(HP) 3-Phase.
Pressure: 115(PSI) Air Delivery: 40(C. F. M) Speed:850(R. P. M) Air Tank: 61(Gal)
Wired it today and it works perfect. $100.00 and $20.00 for delivery.
Best Regards Tom.

Wow, that was cheap!
Is it on wheels also, like in the picture?

Yes it has the wheels. Its fairly easy to move around given its size. Previous owner told me everyone that looked at it was scared off by 3-phase.
Best Regards Tom.
Well, now a real man has a real compressor. Good on you!
Yes it has the wheels. Its fairly easy to move around given its size. Previous owner told me everyone that looked at it was scared off by 3-phase.
Best Regards Tom.

This looks like a very nice machine.

You SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! Congrats.
-- In reality, serendipity accounts for one percent of the blessings we receive in life, work and love. The other 99 percent is due to our efforts. -- Peter McWilliams
On 6/1/2012 4:59 PM, Howard Beal wrote:

WE HAVE A WINNNNNNER!