Treadmill repair

Some metalworking and welding.

Don Foreman
In a word: Ingenious. Thanks for sharing.
Bob Swinney
Reply to
Robert Swinney
Smart. Last time I had to pull a blind bearing like that (just like that, in fact) I made a tube-like thing and welded it to the bearing itself, not to what it was pressed into. The tube stuck out the end and was easy (relatively) to pull out. It worked, anyway. Didn't do the bearing any good but it was scrap anyway. - GWE
Robert Sw> In a word: Ingenious. Thanks for sharing.
Reply to
Grant Erwin