Two nice little shapers (not mine)

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZkyostiQQhtZ-1

What a cutie! I could lust for that real easy if I had anywhere to put it, and I bet my friend Jeff in Boston would help me with getting it from Taxachusetts to MN if I asked real nice. But I'm flat out of space (and then some), oh well... ( big sigh)

This is a bit like the pot calling the kettle black...
Karl " 'from the land of 10,000 taxes' , sorry I guess the call them fees" Townsend
Karl Townsend wrote:

There's a real nice looking 12" Sheldon shaper (IMO the holy grail of home shop shapers) on ebay with very little bidding going on. It's in Gunner country, Paso Robles, California. This means if you asked Gunner REAL NICE he might go get it for you and could have dang near snuck it on Leigh's eastbound truck if the timing hadn't been off just a scosh. 300032251609 Does have a reserve, though.
GWE
If anyone is looking for a bigger one, somebody just opened up a Cincinatti 24" heavy duty. It looks like it is a universal, too (ie tilting table). 150040862261 (and no it isn't my listing).
Adam

There is a 16" Gemco, late model available from a private party in LA..I think $800 would get it.
Nice machine
Gunner

On Sun, 01 Oct 2006 08:18:42 -0700, Grant Erwin

OOOOOO!!!! That IS a nice shaper!!!
If someone wants it..now that Ive made some room, I would be happy to go over and pick it up for $100 and shrink wrap it and store it until you can come by and pick it up.
Gunner
That looks very nice and in good condition from what I see.
Don't I wish I had the bucks for it!
And don't I wish I the space - my shop is getting full.
Martin Martin H. Eastburn @ home at Lions' Lair with our computer lionslair at consolidated dot net NRA LOH & Endowment Member NRA Second Amendment Task Force Charter Founder IHMSA and NRA Metallic Silhouette maker & member http://lufkinced.com /
Grant Erwin wrote:

-