Well, it was nice while it lasted...

...but, alas, we all knew it had to come to an end.

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

What was?

Reply to
nitram578

I suspect he is hinting at the return of the one who we do not mention.

Reply to
Fred Shecter

roflmao...... u guys crack me up.

shockie B)

shockwaveriderz

Oh, c'mon, guys, I was only gone for a week for vacation!!!

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White

Reply to
nitram578

I have to admit that when I got back from vacation, and started slogging through the rmr stuff, I was amazed at how 'civil' it seemed to be...

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White

Yeeeeesssss it was. I count 32 posts from 'him' today. Must be making up for lost time. :-(

Reply to
J.A. Michel

Bob Weir?

Phil Lesh?

Bill Kreutzman?

Bill Sullivan, who misses another "Jerry"

Reply to
The Rocket Scientist

Lord Voldemort????

David