Well, it was nice while it lasted...

...but, alas, we all knew it had to come to an end.
<sigh>

What was?

I suspect he is hinting at the return of the one who we do not mention.
--
-Fred Shecter
remove zorch two places to reply

Fred Shecter wrote:

Oh, c'mon, guys, I was only gone for a week for vacation!!! <G>
David Erbas-White
Well maybe not you but the "other one"?

nitram578 wrote:

I have to admit that when I got back from vacation, and started slogging through the rmr stuff, I was amazed at how 'civil' it seemed to be...
David Erbas-White
nitram578 wrote:

Bob Weir?
Phil Lesh?
Bill Kreutzman?
Bill Sullivan, who misses another "Jerry"
Lord Voldemort????
-- David

David wrote:

...would be preferable, yes.
Wrong movie. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0368447 /
--
-Fred Shecter
remove zorch two places to reply
Yeeeeesssss it was. I count 32 posts from 'him' today. Must be making up for lost time. :-(
--
Joe Michel
NAR 82797 L2