Using propane to start a chainsaw?

I've never worked on a gas Remington, so I havn't seen a system like that first hand. Not a very common design over most brands.

GTO(John)

Reply to
GTO69RA4

Jeff Wisnia scribed in :

didn't see the movie but, I did a fair bit of this as a teenager and discovered something

DO NOT DO THIS NEAR YOUR TOOLS

the products from the burn will corrode all of them in short order

swarf, steam and wind

-- David Forsyth -:- the email address is real /"\

\ / ASCII Ribbon campaign against HTML E-Mail > - - - - - - -> X If you receive email saying "Send this to everyone you know," / \ PLEASE pretend you don't know me.

Reply to
DejaVU