Very small right angle grinders

My work is becoming smaller and finer. I am looking for a very small right angle grinder, like the common Makita four inch variety. I have a Foredom shaft drive, and an air die grinder, but they are just straight drives.

I like the way a right angle grinder attacks the work, and doesn't jump as much as a straight drive. Do they make these? Any links?

Appreciate it.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

There's a 2" one here

John

Reply to
John

1/4" shank
itty-bitty
down on the page

HF regularly has the right-angle 1/4" ones on sale, check your local store, if you have one.

Stan

Reply to
stans4

For a REALLY small angle grinder talk to your dentist!

Wolfgang

Reply to
wfhabicher

I do have air. I will google these and mark them.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

A right angle die grinder with a Roloc disc setup is pretty handy. Do you have air available?

Reply to
Gary Brady