Very small right angle grinders

My work is becoming smaller and finer. I am looking for a very small right angle grinder, like the common Makita four inch variety. I have a Foredom
shaft drive, and an air die grinder, but they are just straight drives.
I like the way a right angle grinder attacks the work, and doesn't jump as much as a straight drive. Do they make these? Any links?
Appreciate it.
Steve

There's a 2" one here http://cgi.ebay.com/PROXXON-LONG-NECK-MINI-ANGLE-GRINDER-FREE-SHIPPING_W0QQitemZ160134802693QQihZ006QQcategoryZ42276QQcmdZViewItem
John

1/4" shank http://www.use-enco.com/CGI/INPDFF?PMPAGES3&PMITEM1-1690
itty-bitty http://www.use-enco.com/CGI/INPDFF?PMPAGES0&PMITEM0-8964 half-way down on the page
HF regularly has the right-angle 1/4" ones on sale, check your local store, if you have one.
Stan
On Jul 10, 11:16 am, snipped-for-privacy@prolynx.com wrote:

For a REALLY small angle grinder talk to your dentist!
Wolfgang
SteveB wrote:

A right angle die grinder with a Roloc disc setup is pretty handy. Do you have air available?
--
Gary Brady
Austin, TX

I do have air. I will google these and mark them.
Steve

Site Timeline