Vise for pipe threading

On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 18:41:33 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, "Ed Huntress" quickly quoth:

No, no, no, it wasn't a sex thing and we weren't into S&M. It was simply a nice gift to a tool collector.

I tell ya, I'd much rather have done a simple plumbing job (ack the oxymoron) than laying a cobblestone path today. Oh, me achin' bod...

-- Honor unto death, or at least unto discomfort.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Hey, it was a really *nice* vacuum cleaner, with all the accessories. And the boning knife, and the sewing machine...

-- Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress