Way OT - I got email from the FBI!

The Federal Bureau of Investigation has discovered through our intelligence Monitoring Network that you are eligible to receive the sum of $7,500,000.00 USD regarding to an over-due Inheritance/Award payment which was fully endorsed to be paid in your favor.

Therefore, the FBI Seattle Division in conjunction with the United States Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Has screened through our various Monitoring Networks and has been confirmed and notified that the transaction you have with the Financial Institution is Legal and you have the Lawful Right to claim your due fund.

Gave me a great laugh! Bob

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt