WB-slip vise

Does anyone have an old 12" Craftsman power hacksaw in the junk pile? I

need the slip vise to complete this referb.

Hank

Reply to
Hank

Hey Hank,

Do you want the vise, or just want to know what they look like?

Take care.

Brian Laws>Does anyone have an old 12" Craftsman power hacksaw in the junk pile? I >

Reply to
Brian Lawson

Apparently this need goes back a few years. I have one of these saws with a homemade steel plate vise. Looks like the original walked off years ago.

GTO(John)

Reply to
GTO69RA4