Welding machine for sale

Very nice machine. Its going to be interesting to see if it sells at that or close to that price, particularly where you are at.

We are in the opening stages of the Great Depression Part Deux...shrug

Ive been browsing the machine tool auctions on Ebay..and notice that its only the $5-40 stuff thats selling..and a hell of a lot of those auctions simply go for 2 weeks without a bid. Stuff that a year ago would have been snatched up in a heart beat.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

That's why there's a "Make an offer" option... (:>) Set to sell at a VERY nice price, for that machine.

It can be shipped, and I'll even palletize it for free, but whomever buys it will have to cover the freight charges on their own.

Reply to
SSM

Lowered the Buy It Now price, too. Need the space back. Makes a great xmas gift!

Reply to
SSM