were to find tsp

i would like to now were to find tsp. i need to clean a floor for painting

Reply to
Asp3211968

Lowe's, Home Depot, Menard's ......you want genuine tri-sodium phospate not the phony "TSP" brand that shows up on hardware shelves(Like Ace)..FWIW I add a tblespoon to really dirty duds along with normal detergent....(environmental oriented individuals would cringe)

Larry

Reply to
Lawrence L'Hote

Just an addition... it is found right next to the muratic acid in the paint isle.

Dave

Reply to
David A. Webb

i get it at Ace Hardware stores, but i am sure that almost any paint supply place, home depot and lowes and almost any hardware store will have it....

Reply to
jim

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 11:13:58 GMT, Lawrence L'Hote put forth the notion that...

That'll give Morrison and Rozen something else to cry about... assuming they'll eventually get over that tomato-killing motor that lies six feet under in my filled-in swimming pool.

Reply to
Checkmate

Paint stores, hardware stores.

The "TSP" brand is not trisodium phosphate, but probably sodium carbonate. That can also be useful for cleaning, but you might as well buy it at the grocery store as "washing soda".

Reply to
Bruce Freeman