What is it?

It's been up for 5 days and nobody's come close to guessing what it is yet. That is unusual.

If you get the right answer you will win a prize.

Somebody has to get it because I'm going to sell it on Thursday.

George.

Reply to
George

Anybody can see what it is -- from the facts that there are no scale or magnification indications, the picture is incomplete, so there is no context -- it is obviously a metallic troll giving us the finger.

Boris

Reply to
Boris Beizer

I've had over 50 guesses so far. There were about a dozen people who said that it looked like a Crescent wrench. Which, I have to agree, it does have a striking resemblance. But it's not even close to the actual tool.

I've backed the picture off a bit.

I think it's one of those things that if you've ever seen one or used one, you'd know it right away. But then again, they are not common tools.

George.

Reply to
George

Backed off, but still incomplete and out of context. But on the basis of the scant and ambiguous picture, it looks like one end of an adjustable spanner wrench.

Will George's next will be an electron microscope picture of a piece of machined steel and asks us to guess what tool that is from? Open it up, George. Show us the entire tool and see how many correct answers this very saavy group can come up with.

Boris

Reply to
Boris Beizer

Looks like a part in my old AR-15 DL