What is it? LXXVIII

448a Franklin Stove 448b Quarrel 448c Auger bit 448d Propeller 449 Lewis 450 Dulcimer 451 Luff Tackle 452 Hourglass 453 Breeches Buoy

-- Dogstar

Reply to
Dogstar

Wow, you got me this time. Usually I can identify at least one item, but this time I have no idea about any of them.

Reply to
AL

From RCM

449. Closeup of a carpet edge binder strip 450. Body hammer, pick hammer

Gary Brady Austin, TX

Reply to
Gary Brady

I was wondering what happened to you, good to have you back. Another option for posting here is to go through Google groups, I've had to use it a few times when my news server was down.

Rob

Reply to
R.H.

According to R.H. :

I looked at Rec.crafts.metalworking through Google groups and decided that I could just not live with the user interface. I've been spoiled by using real unix newsreaders for years. And -- I rather depend on having automatic correction of my most common typos in my editor, and a spelling checker which has been taught quite a few extra words. With a web-based access, I'm limited to the attempt at an editor implemented in HTML and CGI scripts -- and no bets about the spelling checker. :-)

Thanks, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols