What is it? Set 375

Am 10.02.2011 11:40, schrieb Rob H.:

2162 Is a Case to carry Handguns and Amunition and such Stuff to the range. Made by Pachmayr.
regards Walter

Correct, it's a Pachmayr case for pistols and ammo.
Rob
Rob H. wrote:

2161 Looks perfect for a homemade shower-curtain hook.

2161:The ubiquitous 'bent nail'. Also part of a bar puzzle. 2162:: The construction looks very much like a PA or speaker cabinet, so I'm going to guess that its something for a musical instrument. Maybe a storage/carrying case for parts of a drum kit? All the optics stuff laying around it tells me I'm probably wrong, though. 2163:: A flower press 2164:: A device a doctor uses to check the nerve conductivity in your muscles. He touches the device to your arm, and it sends a very mild current between the ends, of which the transit time is measured to see if you have nerve damage between the points. 2165:: That would be a very dull axe, or maybe something for chipping out ice blocks. 2166:: It held a flat razor?
Now lets see if any of my wild guesses were even close to the mark...
--riverman
2163:: A flower press
The word 'press' is correct but it's not for flowers.
Rob
"Rob H." <> wrote in message >

Then it must be for leaves....phil k.

Nope, it's not for any type of plant.

Tis a letter press then
Mark
On 2/10/2011 8:01 PM, Rob H. wrote:

Maybe a mouse press.
--
<:3 )~

Mouse wrote:

Nope , my money is on tie press
--
Snag
Learning keeps

That's it!

But it's filthy?

Because of all the creosote.

LOL!!
--
Ever wonder why doctors, dentists and lawyers have to Practice so much? Ever
wonder why you let them Practice on You?
Rob H. wrote:

Cigar press?
--
Steve W.

On 2/10/2011 5:40 AM, Rob H. wrote:

2165 is a hawsing iron, used to set caulking in a ship's planking.
For the last item? Perhaps industrial strength hair curlers?
Kevin Gallimore

Good answer.

These were in a glass case so I didn't have a chance to handle them, seems like they would be a little heavy for curlers but I guess you never know.
Rob
Am 10.02.2011 11:40, schrieb Rob H.:

2164 might be a electric cattle stunning device?
Walter

Yes, I'm almost positive that it's a cattle prod.
Rob