What is it? Set 393

A hair curler?

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny

The horse bit spider like thing looks like a rest for a carving knife or a cook's spoon.

Reply to
beecrofter

You're partly right, it's for drying something but not hay.

Reply to
Rob H.

No but it is for use by a cook or other person in a kitchen or dining room.

Reply to
Rob H.

2274: A sewing tool? If I'm close, I'll explain how I think it might be used. : )

Bill

Reply to
Bill

I sent an email to the owner of this device asking where they live and what the grandfather did for a living, but haven't heard back yet.

The answers for the rest of them have been posted and can be seen here:

Rob

Reply to
Rob H.

Silage?

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

No real clue...would seem would have to be for some specialty crop or a low-volume product. The size and the small door would preclude anything of much size or volume simply from the practicality of dealing w/ the volumes of product farms generally produce...

Wouldn't think it would have anything to do w/ tobacco, but I'll throw that out as a WAG for lack of anything else that comes to mind...

Reply to
dpb

Nope, not for silage nor tobacco as dpb guessed, you can check out the answers that I posted last night or you keep guessing if you like.

Rob

Reply to
Rob H.