What is it? Set 407

Here's the frame of a wheel hoe. The mystery item seems to have the same teeth but an entirely different frame.

OTOH, here's a walking tractor from about 1943. The cultivator frame and teeth are nothing like the mystery item.

I wonder about the models the company produced in the 1930s.

Reply to
J Burns

Usally there was a valve (here in New Zealand we had the same type as on a car tire) you would bleed the air out do the biz then remove the valve from the valve stem and replace the top and seal then replace the valve and if necessary you could bring it back up to pressure with a tank on the vehicle, Anoter thought has struck me it could have been a loading coil pot as well some time in the Long runs every now and then you had to put loading coils and a check finds this

About half way down the page.

Reply to
Robin Halligan

[ ... ]

In particular:

<

which has the same pressure warning markings, though it is a slightly taller container, and it appears to be a repeater in there, based on the stick-on letters.

Enjoy, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols

I just heard back from the owner of the tin container, I had asked him to see if there was any smell in it or the tubes and he said there was none.

I forgot to mention earlier that I'll be posting on Wednesday this week instead of Thursday.

Reply to
Rob H.