What is it? Set 544

Rob always posts a new thing with the word answers in the subject line.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Get over it.

Reply to
woodchucker

Not this time. Here was the post:

Reply to
Steve W.

Funny , I don't recall seeing that lately - though I believe at one time he did in fact do that . Your newsreader will display the messages threaded , and show which ones in a thread have not been read . Take advantage of that and read any message left by Rob late on friday afternoon . Fer cryin' out loud Chris , you've been around long enough to know how this works . I find your weekly post about "where are the answers" a pathetic plea for attention - just like most of the inane garbage you post .

Reply to
Terry Coombs

Gunner Asch wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

No, you're the idiot.

People buy knives like that because of the blades or combination of blades. Your 'one handers' will not fullfill the function(s) required ...

... serious woodworkers don't want your cheap Chinese crap.

Reply to
Baxter

"Baxter" wrote:

--------------------------------------------- Don't cry when you lose this one overboad.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

"Lew Hodgett" fired this volley in news:53700c81$0 $17064$c3e8da3$ snipped-for-privacy@news.astraweb.com:

Crap... $400 and not a lanyard hole in it! I think they WANT you to lose it!

Lloyd

Reply to
Lloyd E. Sponenburgh

Gunner Asch wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Not that I've seen. Check the woodworking catalogs and you find edged tools coming from Japan (not China), England, Europe, and the good ol' USA. Perhaps you should try somewhere besides Harbor Freight?

Reply to
Baxter

Quite. How much per pound is fish anyhow? There's easier ways.

Reply to
Stanley Daniel de Liver