What is it? Set 550

Congrats , Chris . Your stupidity about the weekly answer post has finally pushed me over the edge . Your comedic value no longer outweighs your ability to irritate . I have counted no less than 8 different people -myself included- tell you when and how to find the "answer post" , and you have replied to most of those . Yet here you are yet again bitching and whining like a little girl . The horse is dead , man , quit beating it . Or not , I don't care because you've just landed in my killfile . Bye .

Reply to
Terry Coombs

Now we know the lds stands for Lazy Dumb Stupid. Didn't realize they had their own org.

Reply to
CantThinkForMyself

If it also had a yellow lens I'd say it was part of the meatball light on a carrier.

Ships Nav beacon for aircraft?

Reply to
Steve W.

Steno? Or do you mean Kreg jig?

Reply to
Scott Lurndal

I'm only sure about the answers of the first and last items in this set. I couldn't find definitive proof for the rest though I think some of the suggestions for them are probably right.

Rob

Reply to
Rob H.

Reply to
mungedaddress

Link to the first one showing it mounted.

Steve W.

Maybe a better one.

Steve W.

Thanks! That's a good photo, I just added a link to it in my answer, and will forward it to the owner.

Rob

Reply to
Rob H.