What is it? Set 554

William Bagwell fired this volley in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

William, I don't know about the engine or frame, or the 'pittman arm', but I KNOW May-retta! 'Spent a lot of time there working on radiology systems. There, and Hotlanta, too.

Lloyd

LLoyd

Reply to
Lloyd E. Sponenburgh

Yes, I grew up between May-retta and Smear-nah:) Marietta was once know as the city of the dead since after the war between the states there were more people buried there than alive. The wall in the background of the third picture is the large national cemetery on Roswell RD.

Will start a new thread as per Mr Young's suggestion.

Reply to
William Bagwell

If you are in a situation to file unemployment, then do so. You never know what you may qualify for.

Worse still, federal and/or state administrators may interfere on their own and prevent you from getting unemployment payments. Sometimes, even banks associated could also interfere.

Just to make sure, get the full names, numbers and appropriate office descr iptions of everyone from the governor on down to the person on the other en d of the line that you speak to regarding filing unemployment. And let con gress or your state legislature know about your status if you can, too.

(just in case you qualify - hey, you never know)

Reply to
mogulah