What is it? XCIII

536 Toilet flush handle.
Reply to
William Bagwell

Also, what's that eye-looking opening where an acolyte's snuffer would be? (I was one, too. ;-) )

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

I think the main difference is that most candle lighters have a snuffer next to the wick, whereas this one has the oval piece that is used to turn the gas off and on. Also, this tool is slightly broken, there is a small piece that slides up and down the length of the shaft, but it looks like it used to be attached to something up near the end, I'm guessing it was used for feeding out more of the wick.

Rob

Reply to
R.H.

538. Industrial wine cork puller
Reply to
KaiS.

Someone should check on Mark Smith. He is usually the first to post answers. I think he must stay up all night.

Reply to
Andy Asberry

Sure I'm late to this but 535 is a battery terminal brush - wire brush for inside of connector inside. Used them a lot in the 60's for high compression engines that needed all the cranking amps they could get.

Reply to
k.pearson