What is this part?

Can someone please tell me what this is? I got it with a lathe and bunch of parts. It's about 7 1/2" long. No markings. I was thinking maybe a part for a taper attachment, but for what?

formatting link
Thanks, Bruno

Reply to
Loading thread data ...

I've never seen this exact item, but it looks like it might be some kind of depth stop if you put a rod into the round hole. You could use it on a milling table in that capacity.


Reply to
Grant Erwin

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.