What is this tool called (heavy duty electrical drill with impact hammer end)

http://communitydropbox.weldors.org/pic/13031/0.jpg
What this is is a very geared down drill, very heavy duty. Made by
Chicago Pneumatic. It has a hammer end, but I do not believe that it has a hammering ability. What is it?
I think it's an impact wrench, Iggy
Paul K. Dickman

It does not seem to have "impact" functionality.
I looked around and I am convinced that the extension, that was on it, was called "boiler tube roller". I am sure it was used for making boilers and rolling ends for tubes.

On 19/11/2013 11:57 AM, Ignoramus32364 wrote:

Used to drive a roller tube expander to expand the ends of boiler tubes to seal them in the boiler end plate. I've used a similar tool many years ago when doing boiler inspections and retubing them. http://www.boilertubeexpanders.com/8012_series_tube_expanders.html
There are also air driven ones and for the bigger tubed units hydraulic driven jobbies
On 19/11/2013 9:44 AM, Ignoramus32364 wrote:

rattle gun / impact driver
Might be a pipe drill. The Iron and steel pipes that carry water at high pressure. Maybe drilling cement or the like sewer / water pipe.
Might be an engine starter for a tractor or the like.
Martin
On 11/18/2013 7:44 PM, Ignoramus32364 wrote:

    Looking at the output end (a square drive, not a chuck nor a Morse Taper socket) I think that it is not a drill, but rather a wrench. Not sure whether it is just geared down for massive torque, or also includes impact wrench features as well.
    And I'll bet that it could kill someone who used it carelessly, just from the massive torque. Get caught between some stationary structure and the handle -- or the screw-in pipe secondary handle.
    I would consider it to be a minimum of a two-man tool.
    And somewhat interesting that Chicago Pneumatic produced an electric tool like this.
    Enjoy,         DoN.
--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail
On Mon, 18 Nov 2013 19:44:59 -0600, Ignoramus32364

It looks to be an old electric impact wrench, Ig. Damn, 3/4 or 1"? The hammer part would be rotary, not axial.
'Course, it also looks a bit like a Chrysler impact _starter_. <g>
--
We are always the same age inside.
-- Gertrude Stein