Which metal stamps to keep?

Notice that these tags were punched from the back !! Thus - the reverse letters....

Keep those for back side punching.

Martin

Mart> huh, that's an interesting gift idea, 'specially for kids huh?

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

Note: what's his name the semi-anonymous troll doesn't have kids.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

yeah, I lost all mine somewhere where it's easy to lose kids.

Reply to
Cydrome Leader

Iggy hasnt figured out his metal etcher yet. He doesnt realize he can make a stencil and simply etch their names and addresses across their foreheads.

"If I'm going to reach out to the the Democrats then I need a third hand.There's no way I'm letting go of my wallet or my gun while they're around."

"Democrat. In the dictionary it's right after demobilize and right before demode` (out of fashion).

-Buddy Jordan 2001

Reply to
Gunner

...and yet you pretend to have parenting advice for us.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

The stencil I can understand. But which electrolyte would he use, and what clamping method? Also, don't forget about the whole reverse thing, you'd hate to have to redo a kid.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

HCl

Handcuffs

Nick

Reply to
Nick Müller

H2S04, and simple clothes pins to the ears should work.

Gunner

"If I'm going to reach out to the the Democrats then I need a third hand.There's no way I'm letting go of my wallet or my gun while they're around."

"Democrat. In the dictionary it's right after demobilize and right before demode` (out of fashion).

-Buddy Jordan 2001

Reply to
Gunner

Little Jimmy, was a chemist. Little Jimmy, is no more...

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Don't lose your kids is pretty sound advice. Do you counter this?

Reply to
Cydrome Leader