While missing folks is a current topic what happened to

Pete Albrecht (sp?)

Been some time since I seen a post from him as well?

Visit my website:

expressed are those of my wife, I had no input whatsoever. Remove "nospam" from email addy.

Reply to
Roy

Roy

Pete is a neighbor and is well. I consult with him regularly to ask how to solve problems beyond my capability. He's a good guy and knows alot.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Martes

He used to saturate the group with posts then disappeared. Did he break his computer? :) Randy

Reply to
Randy Replogle

snip

Jerry When you see Pete again tell him Roy aka chipmaker said "Hi" Visit my website:

expressed are those of my wife, I had no input whatsoever. Remove "nospam" from email addy.

Reply to
Roy

Tell him regards from Mark Rand as well, if you run into him.

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

[ ... ]