WiFi Antennas for your shop to the house

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke

Reply to
Gunner

Machineman

I got 9dB of gain out of 3 Cambels family size soup cans. Damned if I can find the screenshots of Netstumbler though. I have a pile of links that are only 5 to 6 months old I could email you if you're interested.

Maagman

Reply to
Maagman