Wire brush in the WRONG hands!

Not after it has polymerized due to heat and the infinite source of iron ions.

So's Buerste. But, deep down, he knows....

Joe Gwinn

Reply to
Joseph Gwinn

On Fri, 21 Nov 2008 00:30:00 -0500, the infamous Joseph Gwinn scrawled the following:

My experience with it differs from yours. Maybe my ions in LoCal were different from the norm, but I got the spare pans hotter than hell (I know how to properly cure a pan) and they still stunk after a month or two when I opened the cupboard door. I ended up triple boiling them to get the oils out and then redoing them with canola.

Wifey or nephie? Who goes to their doom?

-- Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired. -- Jules Renard

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Never had the problem. Maybe frequent use is the key. Whatever the oil one uses, if it doesn't polymerize it will become rancid. It may take more than one trip through a hot oven to finish the job.

I'd prefer to not know. Hmm. There is an alternative - chain the nephew to one of those first industrial revolution machines in the dantean brush factory.

Joe Gwinnb

Reply to
Joseph Gwinn

On Fri, 21 Nov 2008 12:22:23 -0500, the infamous Joseph Gwinn scrawled the following:

Prolly so.

OSHA'd have a _fit_ over that one.

-- Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired. -- Jules Renard

Reply to
Larry Jaques

There was a General Order for our troops to stop dipping their bullets in bacon grease, over in the Sandbox

Gunner

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this dist..." Maj. Gen. John Sedgewick, killed by a sniper in 1864 at the battle of Spotsylvania

Reply to
Gunner Asch