Wishing evryone here a very safe and prosperous Ney Year

I have been lurking here for well over a year or so and I don't think
I've ever posted so this is a first.
A big Thank You to all of you for the wealth of info that you share
with the less knowledgable here. My favorites folder is getting way
out of hand :-).
Winter is in full force here in Maine and thanks to you fine folks I
have plenty of browsing to catch up on in the coming months.
jeff
Reply to
jammer
Well said, Jeff, from another lurker. There really is a lot of valuable knowledge passed around here, if you can separate the wheat from the chaff. The wheat's good.
Garrett Fulton
Reply to
Garrett Fulton