Work Clothes

Which of those would last as antenna guy lines? I'm running low on Woodstock 80 lb braided Dacron and plan to buy 500 yards of whatever is suitable for 5 years in the sun without being too expensive when the stores restock for spring.

-jsw

Reply to
Jim Wilkins

supplies guylines for real antennas. Hams and broadcasters both use it.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

The sturdy fixed lower portion of my telescoping antenna mast uses real guy line from a hamfest. This is for the impossibly thin looking sliding upper section which lacks the column rigidity to support iced-up 3/16" lines.

Yesterday I found a local source for 80 lb Woodstock who is cheaper than Amazon.

Reply to
Jim Wilkins

Oooh, I am so insulted. Fun facts, Wieber: I've ridden farther on a single trip than you have in your entire life. And see if you can grok this - all the dozens of bikes I've owned over the years have had license plates and insurance! As in, actually rideable.

How many decades have you been pretending to be in the process of "restoring" that junk you rescued from the dumpster? Who do you think believes your stories about riding a million miles, or that you will ever actually ride a motorcycle instead of making up stories about riding?

What email? Everyone knows you're galactically pigheaded. No need to work so hard to keep proving yourself.

Reply to
Perfect Day

In your case, what money would that be?

The most fun is watching you pretend you'll someday move from the trailer to the water.

What email? Just another thing you don't know how to fix.

Reply to
Perfect Day

I agree with you. You will never need a bilge pump on a trailer sailor... unless you put the boat in the water.

Reply to
John B.

So you readily admit having money sometimes, but can't explain why you NEVER pay the paltry couple hundred a year in property taxes.

Here, check it out.

As recently as December you refused to pay $100, preferring yet again to let the debt accumulate as liens to the point that you owe more than your shithole is worth. Making you the perfect "conservative" poster boy. Tell us, Mr. "Conservative," what's it like to still be renting in your mid 60's? To look around at all the people who've done better, and realize that home ownership is impossible for you? And don't bother pretending that you prefer to rent, because everyone knows that all the lies you told about owning a lot of property were your way of advertising your despair at not owning any land.

Seems to me that pretending to have time and money for sailing only helps cement your rep as someone who thumbs his nose at all forms of personal responsibility. Yet it makes sense to you, right?

Ah yes, your go-to strategy when you're defenseless against the mocking.

Good. It only confirms what everyone knew - that there are weird things going on in your head, and that you're powerless to change them.

Reply to
Sister Ray

Yup. I ride a lot. You don't ride at all, which is why you feel the need to lie about riding. But feel free to post some proof of your "million miles" of "scooter" riding. You can't, any more than you can prove your 264 mph BS.

"I got on a Ninja and was clocked at 264 mph, on a paved public road."

What email? LOL

Reply to
Sister Ray

It does not matter what you stated here, there, or anywhere. You are a silly liar, lacking the intelligence or experience to realize the absurdity of your lie. As always, apparently you believe that if you keep adding details it will generate some kind of plausible deniability. That isn't working for you, as is well proven again by your inability to gain employment. Most readers would take your outlandish "resume" for some kind of spoof on resume aggrandizement. But people who know you understand it's just another expression of your pathological lying.

Let me make it simple for you. I WANT you to keep posting that dumbass assurance that your "email" has been checked for viruses. I've never know anyone to takes EVERY opportunity afforded him to confirm his pigheadedness. But you are dedicated to your helplessness. I doubt that anyone will dispute that fact, but if they do, I will defend your resolve.

What email? Post the answer in oinks and maybe google can translate.

Reply to
Sister Ray

I think that the Wieber Cliff Notes, which are almost entirely your own words, are sufficient citation. What do you tell prospective employers about them? Oh, that's right, your past words pre-kill any chance to make an excuse for them. No point in listening to new lies to explain the old... except for entertainment. And there's your best hope, that some employer will call you in just to gawk at your mush pile of failure.

Whaaat!? The most incompetent liar on Usenet is accusing me of something? You have sliiiiight credibility problem there Deputy Pinocchio. For starters, you promised I'd be dead long before now. What's the holdup again?

What email? Are you like, 101% allergic to common sense?

Reply to
Sister Ray

I hate to tell you but when you are caught in a lie simply piling more lies on top of the original does not cover up the original. Quite the opposite in fact. It just proves, irrefutably, that you are, in fact, a liar.

irrefutable ~ impossible to deny or disprove liar ~ a person who lies repeatedly

Reply to
goodsoldierschweik

I wrote that right after the Yahoo warning came up. Was there another link in the original post I might have hit?

That works. The original above only has one pic, but it comes up.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Hey Wieber, how is your mind-numbingly stupid habit of defending lies by telling more lies, working out for you in the job hunt? WHY do you repeat the same mistakes and expect different results?

What email? Imagine that you are an employer, and you see that every last one of your prospect hire's voluntarily self-destructive posts also include a moronic postscript that he is either too useless or too pigheaded to remove. Does that make the prospect more or less worth hiring? Are you thinking there must be an employer in the market for dimwits, and that he'd prefer the most pigheaded dimwit? Fact: you work day in and day out to kill all hope of improving your lot in life. And if any employer gave you the opportunity to explain yourself, you'd have no choice but to tell him another giant, transparent whopper.

Reply to
Caroline Says

Nobody believes you're happy about your wretched life.

What email? One has to marvel at your unwillingness to lift a finger to appear less stupid.

Reply to
Caroline Says

Howdy. Can you help locate the gummer lament from a few years back about how he was broke and had no work and couldn't afford to move to a state that has work? I know it was well before the one from September

2015 in which he was moaning about having three or four vehicles and *none* of them was operating. I think it may have been as early as 2014. I'm coming up empty.
Reply to
Rudy Canoza

Why the hell would I do that? Just so you can post another off topic message. I might think about helping you if you ever posted anything interesting about metal working.

Dan

Reply to
dcaster

I wasn't asking you.

Reply to
Rudy Canoza

Hi again. I'm also looking for the one in which Wieber talked about his wife repeatedly leaving and shacking up with the same guy, only to return later.

Reply to
Rudy Canoza

Spring has arrived where Gunner is, and the bugs are out.

Reply to
Jim Wilkins

Apparently you are too stupid to say who you are asking.

Dan

Reply to
dcaster