Work Clothes

On Tuesday, March 21, 2017 at 2:06:16 AM UTC-4, Hopalong Hirschowitz wrote:

ote:
:

wrote:

ed to

's

t. I think he post them just to get a rise out of gullible fools.

meone else down, or to puff up his credentials as an "expert." Then he ela borates them to double-down on the authenticity of his story.

t.

o,

.
ds

om

ative facts" and alternative realities, and the import of the big, particul ar case we're living through at the moment tends to sharpen one's attention to how this all works. Big consequences tend to focus the mind.

I wasn't referring to him. I was referring to us. <g> The "big consequences " I was thinking about are the political consequences we're facing on the l arger stage of current events.

Avoidance is a complex issue in psychology. It can really shape one's life, as it obviously has done with Gunner.

lying, which normal people think of as being either pathological or deeply cynical, may actually function in a way that isn't clearly psychosis or si mple cynicism. It may be a learned way of controlling one's environment and life; an alternate narrative that both protects oneself against painful co nfrontations with reality, and that provides a more acceptable story line t o explain one's own failings and problems.

al withdrawal

We're getting some social and political lessons right now about "alternative facts" and alternative realities, and the import of the big, particular case we're living through at the moment tends to sharpen one's attention to how this all works. Big consequences tend to focus the mind. ..................
--
Ed Huntress
=======================

I almost posted this one twice the same way, by disconnecting too soon after sending it. This time I deleted the pending copy from the Outbox.
On Monday, March 20, 2017 at 9:58:27 PM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@invalid.junk wr ote:

I knew a man once that was a chronic liar. If it was a sunny day , he wo uld say it was raining. I never understood him. It was not as if he was g oing to profit from saying it was raining. He was a nice guy. Did not put people down. Was friendly and courteous. But you just could not trust an ything he said.
Dan

Certainly "some are true". Yes you are a failure. Yes your wife ran away, not once but a number of times. Yes you lied about being in the army, yes you lied about riding a motorcycle at a tremendous speed.
But why go on. You are an abject failure and I suspect that you actually know it and the your Usenet persona is simply an attempt to persuade yourself that you really a big brave hero. (Gee, if people believe me here maybe I really a great man)
Pathetic!
--
Cheers,

Schweik
On 3/20/2017 11:13 PM, snipped-for-privacy@invalid.junk wrote:

Nothing could be more obvious than his Usenet persona is far more about persuading himself that he's "okay" than it is about persuading others of what a larger-than-life character he is. No one buys that. For chrissake, his own "allies" here regard his "Amazing Wieber" bullshit as nothing more than "tall tails [sic]". Because of tribalism, most of his partisans here - Gardner, Terrell, Jacques, others - won't come out and say they know Wieber is full of shit, but by their silence when he is being called full of shit, they are agreeing. Dan Caster, perhaps Wieber's most vocal ally here, has said he regards all of Wieber's absurd claims as fiction - total bullshit.
On Tuesday, March 21, 2017 at 2:28:24 AM UTC-4, Rudy Canoza wrote: Dan Caster, perhaps

The above is a lie. I bet none of you pip squeaks will call Rudy on this l ie. But I have never said that I regard all of Gunner claims as fiction. And I am certain that I never said " total bullshit ". My vocabulary is not so limited that I resort to words as bullshit.
I will say I believe that Rudy does not do any metalworking and posts on R CM to boost his self esteem. The very thing that he claims Gunner does. C ould it be that he and Gunner are alike?
Dan
On 3/21/2017 6:24 AM, snipped-for-privacy@krl.org wrote:

Why don't you tell us which of the bits of the Mark R. Wieber Cliff Notes compendium you regard as instances in which gummer told the truth, dannie? Was it when he said he had arrested "2500" drug dealers during his 2/5/"a couple"/"several"/8 years as a reserve deputy? Is it when he describes the "acres" of land he "owns"?

Not even close. I only came here in the first place because gummer cross-posted so much to other groups. Then I realized he spent more time here than anywhere else. I'm glad I did, because it has been a world of fun encountering gummer's deadbeat pals here.

Not even remotely alike, dannie. Start with the fact that I don't tell any "tall tails [sic]" here or anywhere else. Add to it the fact that my name is on the deed of my house, and my property taxes are paid up. There also has been no time in the last 45 years when I haven't had an operable car. My wife has never left me once, let alone three or more times for the same chump, and my kid isn't a meth addict.
Nope - my life doesn't resemble Wieber's in any aspect.
On Tuesday, March 21, 2017 at 10:15:58 AM UTC-4, Rudy Canoza wrote:

You might be right. Gunner does not have an over riding compulsion to put people down.
Dan
On Tue, 21 Mar 2017 07:51:48 -0700 (PDT), " snipped-for-privacy@krl.org"

Can you be any more ridiculous? Wieber's habit of putting people down is exactly what got him where he is. He even went so far to insist, hundreds of times, that he was literally having people put down. You LIKED reading that nonsense, no sense in pretending otherwise.
On 3/21/2017 7:51 AM, snipped-for-privacy@krl.org wrote:

You're not serious, I hope. gummer is *constantly* looking to put people down, in his own lame style. No one in this group pisses away as much time in juvenile put-downs as gummer. You know this. There is no way you can't know it.

Wieber may now be wondering which team Dan is on.
Reminds me of comic. Dog is asking his homeless owner "what do I need you for?"

How about these?
"I never lie" http://groups.google.com/group/alt.machines.cnc/msg/0264cc658d2e57fb
"I never lie" http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.liberalism/msg/9ef5f530780d8194
"I lied about who I was and how old I was" http://groups.google.com/group/rec.crafts.metalworking/msg/b6421cb4f5a8eb52
"I can say with a clear conscience that I dont lie. And I dont. Ive made a point of it for most of my life. Ever since I discovered its far far to difficult to remember which lies one tells which person and it comes back and bites you in the ass." http://groups.google.com/group/rec.crafts.metalworking/msg/7f633fef7961cc92

It is well-decided. You contradict yourself constantly because you haven't a hope in hell of remembering all your lies, much less making them match one another.

No. Your life is well documented thanks to your need to build yourself up by telling crazy stories, which attracts derision. Which "forced" you to tell more lies about having your detractors killed, motivating some of them to hose you down with reality in the form of irrefutable documentation. You tried to lie that away as well, and so here you are. You're too small and stupid to take your medicine, and for whatever bizarre reason you imagining that telling new lies can clean up the mess the old ones created.
Just as Dorothy's escape from Oz had always been a few heel clicks away, so is your escape from poverty.
You've admitted you need proper employment. And you said the Wieber Cliff notes are "a pretty good listing of my accomplishments" https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.survivalism/T0BKEovPmIA/qM2K2lIlG-0J
So print out the Cliff Notes, pick a place of employment, slap those pages down on the boss's desk and proclaim "here's a pretty good listing of my accomplishments."
On 3/21/2017 8:24 AM, Caroline Says wrote:

Don't forget the occasional 2000+ word lachrymose gut-spillings, in which he gives us all the sordid details of his miserable life and all but begs for help from the others in his tribe.

Okay, cut it out! I literally hurt my rib cage laughing at that one.

Bwahahaha! So you expect readers to believe that you "own" property that you're only making tiny payments on, and that you couldn't bother to register the contracts against the title... why? And also to believe that a guy who can't pay his rent, or the $100 a year in taxes on his rotting mobile home, is nonetheless making payments on several other parcels!

If you didn't <snicker> bother to register these contracts, then surely you protected your interest by keeping receipts for your payments, right? Let's see them, and the "contracts." LOL

There are no payments. It's another spectacularly incompetent lie.

That's true, at least from your perspective, which is much like a dog's - moment to moment.

Aside from the obvious ridiculousness of that statement, the land is worth something now, and will someday be worth more. But you will not be around, and you'll croak with the same huge depressing regret that makes you tell all these crazy lies - that you missed out on buying land your entire life.

There should be a specific term for a logical fallacy which is also a hilarious lie.

No. You can't pay the rent or put a new roof on it or replace the floor, but you dream of moving it! What will you be wearing during the move? The $600 jeans you said you might buy!

OMG, this just keeps getting better.

No, Wieber. Face what every reader already knows. You will be lucky if you can keep up with the rent sufficiently to stave off eviction. But you have never and will never own any land. Think of every cigarette and swig of soda over the decades as grains of sand. Gone, unrecoverable, same as your credibility.

No. Your dump would fail any home inspection gloriously. You could at least stall the deterioration but you prefer to sit there puking out endless inanity.

Ooh, you'll show him! By writing silly threats that are impossible <chuckle> for him to see, right? If a copy of your post shows up in his inbox, how do you imagine it will affect his willingness to put up with your sporadic rent payments?

I'm hearing a squatter's rights lament.

No. It is a butthole for sure, but others are making a go of it there and will continue to do so. Property values on Olive will improve once your mobile is dozed and all the crap is moved back to the scrapyard.
On 3/15/2017 7:37 AM, Caroline Says wrote:

Hi again. I'm also looking for the one in which Wieber talked about his wife repeatedly leaving and shacking up with the same guy, only to return later.

No, you do a LOT of bragging about that, and it's pretty goddamned funny.
For example - "Ive not gutted anyone in a number of years, and Id love to see if I can still make a man scream as I cut out his guts" http://groups.google.com/group/misc.survivalism/msg/890c10adbedb9f8a

No, you *do* nothing except write more hilariously impotent threats.

What email? Won't any of Wieber's online "friends" help him with his confusion? Nope. They all learned many years ago that he is doomed to perpetual failure.

Um, how about the 17 more years of debt and liens. Heart attacks and strokes. Roof leaking, floor rotted, probably dry rot in the walls. Dead vehicles. Dead "business." No SS payments, so no retirement. Oh, you mean other than those things? Only a whole lot more!

What email? See, there's another thing that's worse. You used to know the difference between email and usenet posts.

And yet, you made an absurd claim of some of clairvoyance. Apparently it also failed to warn that issuing death threats would result in the posting of the Wieber Cliff Notes. https://groups.google.com/forum /#!original/alt.machines.cnc/six5Kz7WSF0/sdrtoikUi6MJ

You are unqualified to judge, and your word is worthless anyway. Leaky roof and unrepaired flood damaged floor for years spells wall dry rot. Ask any home inspector or pull off some wallboard and see. No matter, the dump is worth less than you owe on it. It has a future date with a demolition hoe. The rot will make the job easier and save your creditors a few bucks.

Is there an echo in here?

No, not soon. Probably never get fixed at all, and will definitely never be "completely rebuilt."

It's junk that needs repairs you can't afford, which is why it's worth $100.

Nope, not in good shape, and unlicensed. As I said, yard ornaments.
On Sun, 19 Mar 2017 12:14:52 -0700, Hopalong Hirschowitz

Wieber can't even defeat a paper tube stuffed with ground plant matter. It has whipped his ass thoroughly every day for decades. A true David and Goliath tale. (for extremely small values of Goliath)