Work Clothes

There have been so many, but perhaps this is the thread you're thinking of, from '09. Gotta love this quote: "Frankly...there isnt much that I cant do." Bwahahaha!

Anyway, Trump said he's bringing all the jobs back to the rust belt. So it should be a no-brainer for Wieber to move in now with Tom Gardner. Just for a few days, Just until he gets on his feet, mind you. LOL

------------------------- California is dying as an industrial power. It at one time was the 7th largest economy in the world. No longer. Its the #3 hardest hit state in the looming Great Depression Part Deux, only behind Michigan with its Rust Belt.

And Im not getting any work in my current trade, machine tool repair.

So Ive been looking around a bit at other states for employment..and Id like to ask you folks for your input.

Some prelims...

Im 56yrs old, had some medical issues, now largely resolved.

Im tecnically oriented and can troubleshoot electrionics at assembly level, machine, lathe and mill, can fix complex mechanical assemblies, can weld, do woodworking, gunsmithing, can do commecial and industrial electricial. Ive worked as a lumberjack, oil field roughneck etc etc etc.

Frankly...there isnt much that I cant do. I detest retail work, paper work, suit and tie work. Im honest, motivated, self starter, experinced in job requirements and meeting them. I deal well with others and can supervise others well. However..Ive spent my life working as an individual technician and dont fit well in a herd. Shrug. Im good at what I do..far too many out there simply sucking on the paycheck.

Give me a task, tell me where the parts are..and go away. Ill finish the job and ask for another.

So anyways..Ive been considering moving out of California..after being here for 30+ yrs.

Idaho is simply one of the states Im considering but the one Im focused on at the moment.

If anyone has suggestions for other states..feel free to toss em in..Id be happy to look at them.

I figure Im good for another 15-20 yrs working. Shrug

So anyone have any good or bad things to say about Idaho? Its economy, chances for growth and employment and so forth.

Im interested in perhaps moving out of California...heading anyplace that I can prosper enough to keep myself and my family alive and eating regularly.

Anyone?

Im not moving tommorow, next week or next month. Next year...shrug...gotta have someplace to go, before figuring out how to get there.

Gunner

Reply to
Caroline Says

It was perfectly clear to people without brain damage to whom I was directing the inquiry.

Reply to
Rudy Canoza

In other words anyone who would answer.

Dan

Reply to
dcaster

The person who was expected to answer did answer.

You're pretty much of a chump, aren't you?

Reply to
Rudy Canoza

Not really, I have a wonderful wife , a nice enough house, and more money than I need.

You are pretty much of a clod that knows nothing about metalworking , yet posts in a group about metalworking. Obviously a disturbed individual.

Dan

Reply to
dcaster

No, you do a LOT of bragging about that, and it's pretty goddamned funny.

For example - "Ive not gutted anyone in a number of years, and Id love to see if I can still make a man scream as I cut out his guts"

No, you *do* nothing except write more hilariously impotent threats.

What email? Won't any of Wieber's online "friends" help him with his confusion? Nope. They all learned many years ago that he is doomed to perpetual failure.

Reply to
Caroline Says

How is describing the need to move, "good?"

You are the ONLY person who will say it was "good." Everyone else thinks it's pathetic at best.

... when you were still pretending to own the land your mobile sits on, and when there were still a few people willing to help you with ideas.

Yup, time flies. You didn't do a damned thing about your predicament, and now you're worse off. But still wasting time pretending, and fooling no one.

What email? You should substitute "banana" for the word email. That would make every bit as much sense.

Reply to
Caroline Says

Um, how about the 17 more years of debt and liens. Heart attacks and strokes. Roof leaking, floor rotted, probably dry rot in the walls. Dead vehicles. Dead "business." No SS payments, so no retirement. Oh, you mean other than those things? Only a whole lot more!

What email? See, there's another thing that's worse. You used to know the difference between email and usenet posts.

Reply to
Caroline Says

Yeah, really. You get your knickers in a knot over people posting political stuff here, but you do it yourself, and the only reason you express your chumpy unhappiness with it is because it is your "side" that is getting savaged.

Reply to
Rudy Canoza

Oh yee of little intellect. My side is not being savaged. And I agree I have posted some things that are not metalworking, but no way close to the number you have posted. And my ratio of off topic posts to on topic posts is much smaller than your ratio. Your off topic posts are pretty much 100 % of what you post.

You are just a pathetic person who has to post irrelevant things in RCM to satisfy your longing to be someone. And has to post about those less fortu nate because you are too small to be magnanimous.

Dan

Reply to
dcaster

Oh, yes it sure has been...and *IS*!

Mark Wieber *begs* for the abuse. No one is abusing him because he's less fortunate - they do it because he's a thorough-going shitbag. The rest of you lot - Gardner, Jacques et al. - come in for abuse because you defend Wieber. You are known by the company you keep.

Reply to
Rudy Canoza

Whoyakidding? You don't like seeing Wieber getting kicked. You're trying to defend him. Lacking ammunition, you make stuff up. Same loser strategy Wieber has perfected.

Reply to
Caroline Says

And yet, you made an absurd claim of some of clairvoyance. Apparently it also failed to warn that issuing death threats would result in the posting of the Wieber Cliff Notes.

You are unqualified to judge, and your word is worthless anyway. Leaky roof and unrepaired flood damaged floor for years spells wall dry rot. Ask any home inspector or pull off some wallboard and see. No matter, the dump is worth less than you owe on it. It has a future date with a demolition hoe. The rot will make the job easier and save your creditors a few bucks.

Is there an echo in here?

No, not soon. Probably never get fixed at all, and will definitely never be "completely rebuilt."

It's junk that needs repairs you can't afford, which is why it's worth $100.

Nope, not in good shape, and unlicensed. As I said, yard ornaments.

Reply to
Caroline Says

Wieber can't even defeat a paper tube stuffed with ground plant matter. It has whipped his ass thoroughly every day for decades. A true David and Goliath tale. (for extremely small values of Goliath)

Reply to
Caroline Says

It's been quite a while since you first posted those instructions and proof. And yet Wieber keeps on lying at the same time he hopes to find employment! Perhaps he takes his title of "Amazing Wieber" literally.

Reply to
Caroline Says

Yes, it will be a year early next next month.

Wieber is a chronic and reflexive liar. Dan Caster charitably tried to call them "tall tails" [sic] some time back, but he and all Wieber's other sunshine allies know he's a liar. I don't get why they defend him. Some of them seem like legitimate and honest conservatives, and I would think they'd resent Wieber for being a Medicaid scrounger and then lying about it. There seems to be some kind of nasty tribalism at play here.

Reply to
Hopalong Hirschowitz

Bwahahaha! So you expect readers to believe that you "own" property that you're only making tiny payments on, and that you couldn't bother to register the contracts against the title... why? And also to believe that a guy who can't pay his rent, or the $100 a year in taxes on his rotting mobile home, is nonetheless making payments on several other parcels!

If you didn't bother to register these contracts, then surely you protected your interest by keeping receipts for your payments, right? Let's see them, and the "contracts." LOL

There are no payments. It's another spectacularly incompetent lie.

That's true, at least from your perspective, which is much like a dog's - moment to moment.

Aside from the obvious ridiculousness of that statement, the land is worth something now, and will someday be worth more. But you will not be around, and you'll croak with the same huge depressing regret that makes you tell all these crazy lies - that you missed out on buying land your entire life.

There should be a specific term for a logical fallacy which is also a hilarious lie.

No. You can't pay the rent or put a new roof on it or replace the floor, but you dream of moving it! What will you be wearing during the move? The $600 jeans you said you might buy!

OMG, this just keeps getting better.

No, Wieber. Face what every reader already knows. You will be lucky if you can keep up with the rent sufficiently to stave off eviction. But you have never and will never own any land. Think of every cigarette and swig of soda over the decades as grains of sand. Gone, unrecoverable, same as your credibility.

No. Your dump would fail any home inspection gloriously. You could at least stall the deterioration but you prefer to sit there puking out endless inanity.

Ooh, you'll show him! By writing silly threats that are impossible for him to see, right? If a copy of your post shows up in his inbox, how do you imagine it will affect his willingness to put up with your sporadic rent payments?

I'm hearing a squatter's rights lament.

No. It is a butthole for sure, but others are making a go of it there and will continue to do so. Property values on Olive will improve once your mobile is dozed and all the crap is moved back to the scrapyard.

Reply to
Caroline Says

About the property ownership fables. The same evidence puts the lie to all of them, and yet he only admits to lying about his own lot. And recently he volunteered that he's behind on rent. I wonder if these two things are an attempt to get in front of another sad fact he expects to be revealed publicly. An ongoing eviction perhaps.

Reply to
Caroline Says

I did call them tall tails. I can not believe you think they are not. I think he post them just to get a rise out of gullible fools.

Dan

Reply to
dcaster

The word is *tales*, you moron.

You're an idiot. Wieber insists every one of them is factual.

Reply to
Hopalong Hirschowitz