WTB: 32DP gear rack

I only need about 3 1/2", so I didn't really want to buy a full length from McMaster-Carr.

If someone has a short scrap section around they would be willing to part with cheap would be great.

Thanks

JW

Reply to
jw

If 3/16 square brass is OK, email me your shipping address and I'll stick a piece in the mail.

Ned Simmons

Reply to
Ned Simmons

jw wrote: [re 32DP gear rack]

lists 32DP gear rack in brass, steel, nylon, and 416 stainless; metal is expensive (from $10 to $40 a foot) but nylon is under $3 a foot, and they have an item

1N12-N24A that is 4.4 inches of Diametral Pitch 32, Pressure Angle 14.5° nylon for $0.90. For matching gears see links from

-jiw

Reply to
James Waldby