Reply to
Mike

This was posted on the practical machinists group.

posted 04-25-2004 02:15 AM

larry g

I have seen photos of this machine, and met the seller. Real good guy. I thought about buying it myself, but I don't have the space for it. Best of luck,

Gene P.S. have you heard about the GEARS show coming up in sept?

Reply to
gene lewis

On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 01:26:57 -0700, "gene lewis" calmly ranted:

The only price I saw on that was (Deduct $200 if you don't want the VFD.) What's he asking for the machine? I'm not in the market (though I will buy a mill some day if the price is right to keep my proper Scottish wallet from screaming too loudly) but am curious.

-------------------------------------------- -- I'm in touch with my Inner Curmudgeon. --

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Aw jeez, I'm not sure, I think it was 2300??? Please don't quote me, I could be way off. might be 3200 also.

Gene

Reply to
gene lewis