WTD: Parts List for Hardinge T10 Lathe

Tough to find, the T10 is the predecessor to the HVLH its. (almost looks like smaller version of it)
Anyone have or know of someone that might do a good photocopy of the
original parts list?

Uh oh. Did you buy the entire machine that cattruckman had for sale? (if so, you rat, you!)
Jim
================================================= please reply to: JRR(zero) at yktvmv (dot) vnet (dot) ibm (dot) com ================================================
Nope, Rick did from the Hardinge Lathe Yahoogroup. I have one I'm starting to put back together Jim
Marty

Well I'm glad that somebody bought it whole, and it didn't get parted out. I'm interested in hearing how it goes. Are you planning on taking photos of yours as you go?
Jim

I sold Rick that Rockwell Horizontal mill a month or two back. He did a hell of a nice job restoring it. He does beautiful work.
I uploaded a couple pictures of the restoration to the dropbox
rkwl1.jpg and rkwl4.jpg
Oh..as a side note..he is probably not going to restore the lathe. He is going to use it as a pattern to machine a Miniture T-10 in exact detail.

" ..The world has gone crazy. Guess I'm showing my age... I think it dates from when we started looking at virtues as funny. It's embarrassing to speak of honor, integrity, bravery, patriotism, 'doing the right thing', charity, fairness. You have Seinfeld making cowardice an acceptable choice; our politicians changing positions of honor with every poll; we laugh at servicemen and patriotic fervor; we accept corruption in our police and bias in our judges; we kill our children, and wonder why they have no respect for Life. We deny children their childhood and innocence- and then we denigrate being a Man, as opposed to a 'person'. We *assume* that anyone with a weapon will use it against his fellowman- if only he has the chance. Nah; in our agitation to keep the State out of the church business, we've destroyed our value system and replaced it with *nothing*. Turns my stomach- " Chas , rec.knives
Marty

Jim, I'll take a few, probably not going to be as detailed as in the past....