You have come a long way

Remember that a commercial about 'You came a long way baby' once upon a time.
Oh yes,
'Virginia Slims'.
Remember back in the past when Iggy asked some rather *interesting* questions
and some of
us wondered if he was twisting our tail?
Now look at him, trying to refit a cnc which I'm sure will be a success.
You have come a long way Igor. :)
Reply to
Wes
ime. =A0Oh yes,
ions and some of
I still think he twists our tail occasionally. Like posting that his kid was only in the 92 percentile in English.
Dan
Reply to
dcaster
and some of
Second that.
Iggy, you've raised the bar for the rest of us.
--Winston
Reply to
Winston
Yes...indeed he has. And Im both proud of him and respectful of him for his drive, his gumption and his intelligence.
Gunner
One could not be a successful Leftwinger without realizing that, in contrast to the popular conception supported by newspapers and mothers of Leftwingers, a goodly number of Leftwingers are not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid. Gunner Asch
Reply to
Gunner Asch
I knew him when he couldn't even weld with 7018. Go figger.
Too bad he's not a moderator, among his other talents ............
Does he know how to form a moderated newsgroup? Just a thought...................
Steve
visit my blog at

Steve B
and some of
Hey Wes... Thanks a lot... Life is good, mechanically speaking. I am making an adaptor for encoders. Fearing that it will not be made accurately enough.
Ignoramus7096
I agree.
Takes me back to seeing really white people, should get comparison photos between Ed and Ig.
Don't forget the neutrals Ig some IC boards ghost without real ones.
SW
Reply to
Sunworshipper
Hi Steve... thanks for the kind words... I am kind of at a loss...
Back in 1996, I wrote a program for moderating newsgroups, it is called STUMP. It is used by a few groups. I think that we are doing great without any moderation, if we killfile a few jerks.
Ignoramus7096
I know for me, the knowledge here is worth the sorting, and as you say, it is easy to killfile. So, you never said what you think of a moderated newsgroup ..............
Could I still keep my sig line? I'm very close to publishing that book, and once I get rolling in all that money, I'd have lots of time to become the new lead poster instead of being 15-18 every month. ;-)
Steve
visit my blog at

Steve B

Site Timeline