You have come a long way

Remember that a commercial about 'You came a long way baby' once upon a time. Oh yes, 'Virginia Slims'.

Remember back in the past when Iggy asked some rather *interesting* questions and some of us wondered if he was twisting our tail?

Now look at him, trying to refit a cnc which I'm sure will be a success.

You have come a long way Igor. :)

Reply to
Wes

ime. =A0Oh yes,

ions and some of

I still think he twists our tail occasionally. Like posting that his kid was only in the 92 percentile in English.

Dan

Reply to
dcaster

and some of

Second that.

Iggy, you've raised the bar for the rest of us.

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

Yes...indeed he has. And Im both proud of him and respectful of him for his drive, his gumption and his intelligence.

Gunner

One could not be a successful Leftwinger without realizing that, in contrast to the popular conception supported by newspapers and mothers of Leftwingers, a goodly number of Leftwingers are not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid. Gunner Asch

Reply to
Gunner Asch

I knew him when he couldn't even weld with 7018. Go figger.

Too bad he's not a moderator, among his other talents ............

Does he know how to form a moderated newsgroup? Just a thought...................

Steve

visit my blog at

Steve B

and some of

Hey Wes... Thanks a lot... Life is good, mechanically speaking. I am making an adaptor for encoders. Fearing that it will not be made accurately enough.

Ignoramus7096

I agree.

Takes me back to seeing really white people, should get comparison photos between Ed and Ig.

Don't forget the neutrals Ig some IC boards ghost without real ones.

SW

Reply to
Sunworshipper

Hi Steve... thanks for the kind words... I am kind of at a loss...

Back in 1996, I wrote a program for moderating newsgroups, it is called STUMP. It is used by a few groups. I think that we are doing great without any moderation, if we killfile a few jerks.

Ignoramus7096

I know for me, the knowledge here is worth the sorting, and as you say, it is easy to killfile. So, you never said what you think of a moderated newsgroup ..............

Could I still keep my sig line? I'm very close to publishing that book, and once I get rolling in all that money, I'd have lots of time to become the new lead poster instead of being 15-18 every month. ;-)

Steve

visit my blog at

Steve B