Z azis handle for Cincinnati No2 mill needed

I need a handle for the Z axis for my Cincinnati No2 horizontal mill. Anybody here have one in their scrap pile they would be willing to part with?

Thanks so much,

Dr. Kenshalo

Reply to
Dr. Kenshalo

Oops! I am a vertical mill guy. Anyway, I need the handle that moves the table up and down. You know, the one people always remove because you always hit it with your leg. The biggest handle on the right side of this picture:

Thanks!

Dr. Kenshalo

Reply to
Dr. Kenshalo

Doc ...drop me an email and Ill see what I can come up with. Need any other spare parts? Ive got an entire #2 I can get for you for about $100, lube pump busted and wore some of the bearings

Gunner, So. Cal Political Correctness

Gunner

Hey Doc,

If you don't find one here amongst the RCM guys, try a new one at Carr-Lane, Travers, MSC, KBC, Production Tool, Wholesale Tool, etc.

Take care.

Brian Laws>>

Reply to
Brian Lawson

Thanks Gunner, I sent you an email. Let me knoe if you got it.

Thanks again,

Dr. Kenshalo

Reply to
Dr. Kenshalo

I got it..am trying to get ahold of the owner and see if he will part out the crank

Gunner

Political Correctness

Gunner