BrickOS LNP LNPD

Hello
I have to write a program for both RCX and PC (linux: Debian) which will allow RCX to communicate with PC and vice versa. (I have Lego M. version
1.5) I know I'll probably have to use LNP in RCX and LNPD in Linux but I don't have any sample program or anything like that. Do any of you have something like that or know any url's? I tried http://legos.sourceforge.net / but either I wasn't looking properly or there isn't anything there.
If I am wrong in anything I wrote above - please correct me.
Of course if anyone of you will be interested in what I wrote (if I succeed :) I can send it to you.
regards
Michal
PS. Sorry for my english :)