Latest threads in ⚃ Lego Mindstorms Discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Problem with "pcrcxcomm.jar"
Hi there, I'm trying to run a program which uses some Lejos code (namely, RCXPort()) and it's giving me an error: no irtower in at I'm running it from inside Eclipse with Java1.4.2 on a Windows XP...
1
1

Buy Ultimate Accessories Kit?
Hi, Where does one buy the Ultimate Accessories Kit these days? I'm look - Can't Add to Cart - Price: No List Price What does this mean? thanx. pat
2
2

mindstorms 2.0
je cherche les sites ou l'on peut télécharger le soft pour programmer les robots mindstorms 2.0 car j'ai récupéré une boite en allemand !!!
1
1

lejos and C#
Hello, I've got a bit of a problem here. I have a mindstorm robot which has a java program running under lejos, but now I need a way to send messages to the robot from an webservice. I've found...
2
2

MindStorms vs SpyBotics: difference ???
Dear Friends, what are the difference between these two systems ??? Thanks a lot Stefano

Lego Dacta Control Interface Board Equivalent??
I am planning to build a complex robot and docking station is there a Lego Dacta Control Interface Board Equivalent that i can use for the docking station

SetPower(..) has no effect on RCX2
Hi, I'm testing my RCX2 using NQC and sample program 1. The motors reverse just fine, but SetPower(OUT_A, 3) has no effect. I've tried all three motor ports and all 8 power levels. The speed is always...

Firmware Problem
I just recently received the Mindstorm Invention System 1.0 from a buddy who had never actually used it. Everything seems to work fine with the exception that I can't download firmware to the RCX....

fs/fa Newest MOTOR from Lego from only $0.99 CLEAR CASE w Gear view
Starting at only $0.99 !!! Also, visit our other auctions for the UNIVERSAL EXPANSION BOARD (design your own sensors), MAGNETIC sensor kit and Radio digital control for multi-robot teams (Lego or...

BrickOS LNP LNPD
Hello I have to write a program for both RCX and PC (linux: Debian) which will allow RCX to communicate with PC and vice versa. (I have Lego M. version 1.5) I know I'll probably have to use LNP in RCX...

Mindstorms and C sharp
Hellow, Does anyone know how to make a program in C# that can control a mindstorm robot. The program should be able to run on a Pocket PC using the .NET framework 1.1. Any information on how to...
2
2

fs Lego Mindstorms compatible M A G N E T I C S E N S O R kit
applied_technologies NEW! LATEST Lego Robotics Invention System RCX-compatible kits: METAL DETECTOR MODULE WIRELESS COLOR MICRO CAMERA!

Need help with Robotic ARM
I need to build a LEGO robotic arm to pick up stuff and put it away. What pieces do I need? How do I make it? Does any one have the code? Pl. help. Thanks Lisa Harrison
1
1

Price Report: Exploration Mars 9736
Copenhagen, Magasin kgs. Nytorv, price 129.95dkk normal price 499.00dkk (~18euro/70euro). kr. ld

mindstorms on winXP - FYI
I had posted a few weeks ago about Mindstorm software not working on WindowsXP. The USB tower would not be recognized, and the computer would completely freeze and lock up. I emailed Lego and this is...