Buy Ultimate Accessories Kit?

Hi,

Where does - Can't Add to Cart - Price: No List Price

What does this mean?

thanx.

pat

Reply to
patrick flaherty

It means they are out of it or not selling it right now. There are many on these available on Ebay, however.

Reply to
Greg Teets

I called Lego today as I am also after one of these.

They are now a discontinued line.

I was looking for some assistance from Lego Australia to see if they may know if some of their retailers still have stock. The answer I got back was no they were not aware of any retailers that still had sock.

They did mention that they may replace this item with something else as the RIS 2.0 is still a current item.

They also suggested EBAY.

Hope this helps and if anyone reads this who knows a reatailer that still has stock I would appreciate you assistance.

Reply to
Stewart Harvey