Buy Ultimate Accessories Kit?

Hi,
Where does one buy the Ultimate Accessories Kit these days?
I'm looking at shop.lego.com and it list the product but says:
- Can't Add to Cart - Price: No List Price
What does this mean?
thanx.
pat
On 31 Mar 2004 20:58:36 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@well.com (patrick flaherty) wrote:

It means they are out of it or not selling it right now. There are many on these available on Ebay, however.
I called Lego today as I am also after one of these.
They are now a discontinued line.
I was looking for some assistance from Lego Australia to see if they may know if some of their retailers still have stock. The answer I got back was no they were not aware of any retailers that still had sock.
They did mention that they may replace this item with something else as the RIS 2.0 is still a current item.
They also suggested EBAY.
Hope this helps and if anyone reads this who knows a reatailer that still has stock I would appreciate you assistance.