Where to a Lego NXT kit for less?

I am looking for a source to buy several Lego NXT kits.

Where does one buy this kit for less than list price?

Thanks

TMT

Reply to
Too_Many_Tools

eBay - where else ?!? :) I just saw some going for about $188 BuyItNow price. Patience and saavy might get you a much better deal. Good luck !

Reply to
pogo

Thanks...anywhere else?

As a side issue....how does Lego get away with the obvious price fixing that is occurring with this product?

TMT

Reply to
Too_Many_Tools

Craig's list ? Overstock.com ?

I'm thinking its just what the market will support right now. Once these become older and less desirable, sellers will be forced to take less for them. Right now sellers know they can get top dollar.

On eBay I've found that patience is the key. Also search for misspellings - fewer people look and bid on the ones that are misspelled either because of ignorance or rushing through the ad posting.

Reply to
pogo