Dave Patrick Ultimate Bipe Kit

Got one of these from a club member.Only thing I need is the struts that are between the wings.There's nothing to go buy as a pattern. Where would I find the plans or what I need to built these?? Most likely the original was built from scratch. thanx walt

Reply to
TX_QBALL

I would think that you would be able to get one right from DPM.

Double Ace

Walt, Email your postal address and I'll trace mine and mail the tracing off to you.

Phil AMA609

TX snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote:

Reply to
pcoopy