Firmware Problem

I just recently received the Mindstorm Invention System 1.0 from a buddy
who had never actually used it. Everything seems to work fine with the
exception that I can't download firmware to the RCX. I've done all the
troubleshooting and support advice that I can find and none of it seems
to help. When the firmware begins downloading to counts up to 20 then
restarts at 0, after doing this 4 or 5 times it fails. The
Troubleshooter says that the IR tower is working and that the RCX is
working fine but has no firmware. It also tells me that there is a
firmware file ready to be downloaded. Any advice?
Reply to
Roland Wayne

Site Timeline