3/32" flat bms

Can anyone advise if there ias a steel stockist who does 3/32" x 2" bms flat (or 2,5 x 50mm)? Or would it have to be sheared from plate?

Reply to
steamer

All I can find from the usual suspects is 3mm x 50mm and 1/8" x 2"

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

In article , steamer writes

GLR Distributors offer 3/32" flat, but only up to 1" wide. Mallard have

1/16" but not 3/32".

However, I have always found the chap at Mallard very helpful, and can often source stuff not on his website. If I were in your position I would give him a ring, or failing that ask the other "usual suspects". They often don't have everything on the site.

David

Reply to
David Littlewood

College engineering have it listed