3/8" BSW x 4" bolt

Hi folks,

I need a single 3/8" BSW x 4" bolt with a hexagonal head (it's for one corner of a magneto mounting which is hard to access). I can get a box of 10 from Thomas Smith fasteners, but I'd prefer not to buy that many. Anyone got an odd one they'd be willing to sell? Or maybe even a longer

3/8" BSW bolt that I could cut down and re-thread (but right now, I'm not considering a UNC substitute)?

Please drop me a line at chris AT ruggedmachines DOT com if you can help.

Best wishes,

Chris

Reply to
Christopher Tidy

Can't help directly I'm afraid, but Namrick's in Hove

Sell them in singles.

Reply to
Norman Billingham

How about a length of 3/8 BSW screwed rod (easily available) with a nut Loctited onto one end?

Reply to
Phil O. Sopher

Thanks very much for the link!

Best wishes,