3/8" BSW x 4" bolt

Hi folks,
I need a single 3/8" BSW x 4" bolt with a hexagonal head (it's for one corner of a magneto mounting which is hard to access). I can get a box
of 10 from Thomas Smith fasteners, but I'd prefer not to buy that many. Anyone got an odd one they'd be willing to sell? Or maybe even a longer 3/8" BSW bolt that I could cut down and re-thread (but right now, I'm not considering a UNC substitute)?
Please drop me a line at chris AT ruggedmachines DOT com if you can help.
Best wishes,
Chris

Can't help directly I'm afraid, but Namrick's in Hove
http://www.namrick.co.uk /
Sell them in singles.
Norman Billingham wrote:

Thanks very much for the link!
Best wishes,
Chris

How about a length of 3/8 BSW screwed rod (easily available) with a nut Loctited onto one end?