7075 T6 in small quantities

Hi Guys and Guyesses, Can some kind soul point me in the right direction for a couple of feet of 7075 T6,of a size,either round, square or rectangular, out of
which a rectangle of about 25x40mm can be machined, London area would be great, England fine, Yankeeland a bit of a pain, mail order essential. I'm sure that another Aluminium Alloy would do but that's what the PITA, sorry, client has asked for. TIA Ned Ludd

http://metalsontheweb.co.uk only lists 6082 in that size, but in the past he has been helpful in sourcing other alloys at a not to steep price for small quantities. might be worth dropping him an email. No connection other than satisfied customer
Dave
On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 11:18:17 -0800 (PST), Ned Ludd

Typing '7075 Aluminium' into Google brings this company up as the second link:
http://aircraftmaterialsuk.com/data/aluminium/7075.html
Arh yes, thanks guys, It was the Aircraftmaterials I was trying to think of. He's the chap who designed the Warco bending device, if memory serves. Ned Ludd
On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 11:18:17 -0800 (PST), Ned Ludd

http://www.smithmetal.com/products/catalogue.asp
Round bar and plate in 7075 T6
Have a depot in
42 - 56 Tottenham Road, London N1 4BZ
No connection except using them a few times.
Mark Rand RTFM

I should have thought of them as well, trouble with getting old is your memory goes, or did I say that before? Ned Ludd