7075 T6 in small quantities

Hi Guys and Guyesses, Can some kind soul point me in the right direction for a couple of feet of 7075 T6,of a size,either round, square or rectangular, out of which a rectangle of about 25x40mm can be machined, London area would be great, England fine, Yankeeland a bit of a pain, mail order essential. I'm sure that another Aluminium Alloy would do but that's what the PITA, sorry, client has asked for. TIA Ned Ludd

Reply to
Ned Ludd

only lists 6082 in that size, but in the past he has been helpful in sourcing other alloys at a not to steep price for small quantities. might be worth dropping him an email. No connection other than satisfied customer

Dave

Reply to
dave sanderson

Typing '7075 Aluminium' into Google brings this company up as the second link:

Peter Neill

Arh yes, thanks guys, It was the Aircraftmaterials I was trying to think of. He's the chap who designed the Warco bending device, if memory serves. Ned Ludd

Reply to
Ned Ludd

Round bar and plate in 7075 T6

Have a depot in

42 - 56 Tottenham Road, London N1 4BZ

No connection except using them a few times.

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

I should have thought of them as well, trouble with getting old is your memory goes, or did I say that before? Ned Ludd

Reply to
Ned Ludd