Add the next line

I began a new thread in the uk.legal and the uk.legal.moderated forums, I
titled it 'Add the next line'.
I began with
I want
and I left it open for discussion (in uk.legal I replied myself and said 'a
banana')
;o)
I wonder if any of them have any real humour?
If I can I'll keep you posted.
Thanks everyone.
Billy
Reply to
Billy H
To be literal, in Engineering talk, I should have written your 'arse' not ass. Arse and ass are different. My arse is not a donkey, and I did not yet meet a donkey which was an entire arse (lucky me).
Reply to
Billy H
When will I feckin learn??
John Smiths and uk.rec.models.engineering do not always mix.
:o(
Reply to
Billy H