Ainjest Rapid Threader for Colchester

I am about to put an Ainjest Rapid Threader suitable for a Student

1800 or Master 2500 up on eBay here in the UK. It is complete except for the tinplate cover.

If anyone wants to contact me before I put it up I'll hold fire

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Would be nice but I doubt it'll fit my Kerry. They did sell one as an attachment for the late model Kerry but I know that I'll never find one. Even L00 is hard to find.....

Regards

Charles

Reply to
Charles Ping

I suppose the only 'lathe specific' thing is the tpi of the lead screw so that the Ainjest half nuts will fit.

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

First on right top of the stairs! Sorry couldn't resist!

Henry

Reply to
Dragon