Ainjest Rapid Threader for Colchester

I am about to put an Ainjest Rapid Threader suitable for a Student
1800
or Master 2500 up on eBay here in the UK. It is complete except for
the
tinplate cover.
If anyone wants to contact me before I put it up I'll hold fire
AWEM
Reply to
Andrew Mawson
Would be nice but I doubt it'll fit my Kerry. They did sell one as an attachment for the late model Kerry but I know that I'll never find one. Even L00 is hard to find.....
Regards
Charles
Reply to
Charles Ping
I suppose the only 'lathe specific' thing is the tpi of the lead screw so that the Ainjest half nuts will fit.
AWEM
Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Site Timeline