Are there websites with Bio's of G H Thomas and Tubal Cain

Hi

I cant find any biographical info on these great model engineers - does anyone know of any ?

Tim

Reply to
TMN

Aa far a GHT is concerned, Bill Bennett did both books and was assosciated with Neil Hemingway who was the original owner of Hemingway Kits. Again, Arnold Throp was associated- and he is/was part of MES and is a member of SMEE.

As far as Tubal Cain is concerned, he had a son and a daughter. Was it Georgina? Again, Tom Walshaw was a writer on Masonic affairs- and usually Freemasons are most helpful. He was probably in one of the Kendal Lodges. I get regular corres from the Cumbria and Westmorland webmaster of the Lodges in the former two counties.

I used to have Bill Bennett's address but he is no longer in Darlingtom.

My E-Mail add is given. My wife and Bill are both BDS( Dumelm), so ?

Cheers

Norman

Reply to
ravensworth2674

T D Walshaw also did a couple of books on internal combustion engines, one of which I have.

Peter

Peter A Forbes